Providing Comfort for the Classroom at 500 to 2,000 CFM
Our HVAC Unit Ventilators feature super-quiet performance and outstanding value – giving you the ultimate in comfort for any classroom. At Johnson Controls, we’ve designed each of our HVAC Unit Ventilators to provide reliable, long-lasting performance, high-efficiency operation at reduced costs, a variety of control options, and a wide selection of coils for cooling and heating.
- Reliable performance – Johnson Controls unit ventilators are certified in accordance with AHRI Standard 840
- Economical operation - High-efficiency fans and motors, plus free cooling using outdoor air, reduce energy costs
- Built to last - Heavy-gauge steel cabinet is dent-resistant, while baked-on polyurethane, textured powder-coated finish ensures corrosion- and scratch-resistance
- Wide selection of coils - Includes chilled water or DX for cooling, and electric, hot water or steam for heating
- Control options - Include the Johnson Controls FEC controller which offers wireless connection to temperature sensor
Are you looking for engineering resources?
Sign up for Johnson Controls Newsletters and Product Updates
Contact Us for More Information on Air Systems