The HH-6705 Series Duct Humidistat is typically mounted downstream from a humidifier, and turns the humidifier off (contact opens) when the setpoint is reached. Setpoint is adjustable from 30 to 90% Relative Humidity (RH). To reduce equipment cycling, the HH-6705 Series turns the humidifier on (contact closes) when the humidity in the duct falls 5% below the setpoint.
- TRUERH Circuitry and calibration techniques for which patent is pending
- All-Polymer™ Humidity Sensor patented sensing element provides accurate and reliable humidity sensing with improved resistance to chemical corrosion
- 30 to 90% RH Adjustable Setpoint covers most application requirements, including humidification and dehumidification
- 5% Fixed Differential reduces humidification equipment cycling
- Plastic Duct Probe improves thermal performance
- Quick-mount, 2-screw Installation reduces installation time and simplifies retrofits
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls