TRUERH Humidity Transmitter
This Humidity Transmitter is used to sense outside ambient temperature to determine efficient heating and cooling strategies. The sensor should be mounted out of direct sunlight and away from exhaust vents or equipment that can cause inaccurate temperature sensing.
- Full line of vertical sensors supports all your temperature sensing needs from a single supplier: wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, duct-averaging, strap-mount, well-insertion, and flange-mount duct-probe. Single assembly ordering simplifies ordering; provides a complete assembly in one box.
- Models Featuring an Integral NPT Adaptor increase sensor connection strength, eliminating the need for a special adaptor.
- Models with a stainless steel sensor probe protect sensor while increasing corrosion resistance.
- Metal Enclosure (TE-63xxM models only) meets plenum requirements.
- Models with retainer for the sensor holder allow you to lock the sensor holder into the conduit box.
- Brushed stainless steel mounting plate offers durable, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Low profile flush mount design for a tamper-proof installation ideally suited for schools, sporting complexes, retailers, prisons, and more.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls