Wall Mount Temperature Sensor
The TE-6300 Series Wall Mount Temperature Sensor is used to sense room or space temperatures. The sensor should be mounted on an inside wall, out of direct sunlight and away from radiant heat.
- Full line of vertical sensors supports all your temperature sensing needs from a single supplier: wall-mount, outdoor-air, duct, duct-averaging, strap-mount, well-insertion, and flange-mount duct-probe. Single assembly ordering simplifies ordering; provides a complete assembly in one box.
- Models Featuring an Integral NPT Adaptor increase sensor connection strength, eliminating the need for a special adaptor.
- Models with a stainless steel sensor probe protect sensor while increasing corrosion resistance.
- Metal Enclosure (TE-63xxM models only) meets plenum requirements.
- Models with retainer for the sensor holder allow you to lock the sensor holder into the conduit box.
- Brushed stainless steel mounting plate offers durable, aesthetically pleasing design.
- Low profile flush mount design for a tamper-proof installation ideally suited for schools, sporting complexes, retailers, prisons, and more.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls