Dual Temperature High Volume Output Thermostat
The T-4516 Thermostat is a high volume output, dual temperature, dual dial thermostat. The T-4516 provides individual day and night control, or weekend setback.
- Available in Direct Acting (DIR) model
- Additional output air terminal which can be used as an on-off switchline pressure
- Includes Fahrenheit dial
- Available in vertical or horizontal model
- Provided with an optional manual indexing switch that permits you to restore the day temperature of the individual thermostat without affecting the other system thermostats. Indexing switch can be unlatched manually or will automatically reset with the day cycle
- Sensitivity Adjustable from .75 to 4.0 psig/°F (9 to 50 kPa/°C)
- Factory set at approximately 2.5 psig/°F (32 kPa/°C)
- Flow Capacity 400 SCIM (107 mL/s)
- Air Consumption 20 SCIM (5 mL/s)
- Supply Pressure 13 to 25 psig (91 to 175 kPa) Nominal Day 15 psig (105 kPa), Switchline Pressure 0 psig Nominal Night 20 psig (140 kPa), Switchline Pressure 20 psig
- Dial Range 55 to 85°F (Two Dials)
- Air Connections Three (Supply, Output and Switchlin
Johnson Controls supports and sponsors thermostat recycling programs in the U.S. and Canada. We are a member of the Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC), a not-for profit organization that facilites the collection and proper disposal of mercury-containing thermostats in the United States. TRC maintains a network of more than 3,400 collection sites nationwide. To find a collection point in your area, go to thermostat-recycle.org and enter your zip code.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls