Energy Manager Heating Cooling High Volume Output Thermostat
The T-4054 Heating-Cooling, Energy Manager Thermostat is a high volume output, with an adjustable deadband of 0 to 30°F (0 to 16°C) between heating and cooling set points.
- Available in Direct Acting (DIR) and Reverse Acting (REV) models
- Includes Fahrenheit dial
- Mounts in vertical or horizontal position
- Sensitivity Adjustable from 1 to 3 psig/°F (12 to 38 kPa/°C)
- Factory set at approximately 2.5 psig/°F (32 kPa/°C)
- Flow Capacity 400 SCIM (107 mL/s)
- Air Consumption 38 SCIM (10 mL/s)
- Supply Pressure 13 to 25 psig (91 to 175 kPa) Nominal 20 psig (140 kPa)
- Dial Range 55 to 85°F (Two Dials)
- Air Connections Two (Supply and Output)
- Deadband Adjustable Deadband between 5 and 12 psig(35 to 84 kPa)
Johnson Controls supports and sponsors thermostat recycling programs in the U.S. and Canada. We are a member of the Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC), a not-for profit organization that facilites the collection and proper disposal of mercury-containing thermostats in the United States. TRC maintains a network of more than 3,400 collection sites nationwide. To find a collection point in your area, go to thermostat-recycle.org and enter your zip code.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls