Heating Cooling High Volume Output Thermostats
The T-4756 Thermostat is a high volume output, dual-temperature, dual-dial, heatingcooling thermostat. The T-4756 provides automatic changeover between direct and reverse actions when supply pressure changes from 15 to 20 psig (105 to 40 kPa).
- Includes Fahrenheit dial
- Available in vertical or horizontal model
- Sensitivity Adjustable from .75 to 4.0 psig/°F (9 to 50 kPa/°C) Factory set at approximately 2.5 psig/°F (32 kPa/°C)
- Flow Capacity 400 SCIM (107 mL/s)
- Air Consumption 20 SCIM (5 mL/s)
- Supply Pressure 13 to 25 psig (91 to 175 kPa) 15 psig (105 kPa) 20 psig (140 kPa)
- Dial Range 55 to 85°F (Two Dials)
- Air Connections Two (Supply and Output)
- Special Feature Dual Dials, separate set point adjustments
Johnson Controls supports and sponsors thermostat recycling programs in the U.S. and Canada. We are a member of the Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC), a not-for profit organization that facilites the collection and proper disposal of mercury-containing thermostats in the United States. TRC maintains a network of more than 3,400 collection sites nationwide. To find a collection point in your area, go to thermostat-recycle.org and enter your zip code.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls