Non-Programmable and Seven-Day-Programmable Fan Coil Thermostats
T701DFN-4 and T701DFP-4
The T701DFN-4 Non-Programmable and T701DFP-4 Seven Day Programmable Fan Coil Thermostats provide simple-to-use control of two- or four-pipe fan coil units. These fan coil thermostats provide on and off control, three speeds of fan control, and dry contact unoccupied control. The thermostats are designed as stand-alone devices for use in commercial buildings, such as schools and hotels, and provide the user access to parameters such as system mode, fan mode, and temperature setpoints
- Controls Most Fan Coil Unit Systems—Providing efficient asset management and flexibility.
Non-Programmable (T701DFN-4) and Seven Day Programmable (T701DFP-4) Versions—Make operation as simple as you want it to be.
- Up to Three Programmable Occupied Periods Per Day (T701DFP-4 Only)—Reduce operating expenses by controlling the room based on occupant schedules.
- Dual Setpoint with Adjustable Deadband—Provides comfort without sacrificing efficiency.
- Manages 2- or 4-Pipe Systems—Enabling one thermostat to control all your fan coil unit needs.
- Auto-Changeover for 2-Pipe Systems with Pipe Sensor—Minimizes seasonal maintenance.
- Remote Sensor Ready—Supports outside temperature sensors or duct temperature sensors.
- Dry Contact Equipped—Supports occupancy sensors or central time clocks.
- Electric Heat Ready—Supports auxiliary or exclusive electric heating.
- T701DFP-4 Seven Day Programmable Fan Coil Thermostat.
- Backlit Display—Makes operation easy in the dark.
- Configurable Display—Shows heating and cooling setpoints and room temperature simultaneously.
- Temperature in °F or °C—Senses on your terms.
- Keypad Lockout—Enforces setpoint energy policies by preventing tampering with the digital room thermostat settings in public spaces.
- Non-Volatile Memory—Retains program settings and setpoints during a power outage.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls