Submaster High Volume Output Thermostat
The T-4003 Submaster Thermostat is a high volume proportional thermostat. The T-4003 can be reset from a remote location, or in accordance with a referenced temperature variation.
- Available in Direct Acting (DIR) and Reverse Acting (REV) models
- Includes Fahrenheit dial
- Available in horizontal model only
- Sensitivity Fixed at approximately 2.5 psig/°F (32 kPa/°C)
- Remote Reset Adjustable from 0.15 psig to 2.5 °F/PSI (1.8 to 30°C/kPa)
- Flow Capacity 400 SCIM (107 mL/s)
- Air Consumption 20 SCIM (5 mL/s)
- Supply Pressure 13 to 25 psig (91 to 175 kPa), Nominal 20 psig (140 kPa)
- Master Pressure Variable Input 0 to 20 psig (0 to 140 kPa)
- Dial Range 55 to 85°F
- Air Connections Three (Supply, Output, Remote Reset Input)
Johnson Controls supports and sponsors thermostat recycling programs in the U.S. and Canada. We are a member of the Thermostat Recycling Corporation (TRC), a not-for profit organization that facilites the collection and proper disposal of mercury-containing thermostats in the United States. TRC maintains a network of more than 3,400 collection sites nationwide. To find a collection point in your area, go to thermostat-recycle.org and enter your zip code.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Controls