5. What's the most interesting challenge you’ve faced in your current role?
Developing leadership skills to be able to lead and grow my team.
6. What is your favorite project you’ve worked on?
My favorite project was the Inmetro Certification back in 2014 to assure compliance with ISO/IEC 17025. It was a great cross-team collaborative effort that was recognized with a company Merit Award for the entire team.
7. What do you like about working in Mexico?
In Mexico, we have a great team that is full of new ideas for innovation and continuous improvement, which makes our work better and more effective every day.
8. What do you like most about working for Johnson Controls?
The opportunity to work on projects that bring together laboratories from all around the world. At the same time, Johnson Controls financial stability and culture promotes open dialog. We are developing both employees and our internal processes to find the best possible way to get things done.
9. What inspires you the most?
The ability to go beyond expectations, continuous improvement and technology advances, and also working in a team.
10. Who inspires you the most?
People who made big changes in their environment through their efforts like Marie Curie, Margaret Thatcher, Ken Carter, Ben Carson or Stephen Hawking.