Global WorkPlace Innovation develops and promotes leading edge research in workplace innovation, facilities management and real estate.
Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions is committed to continuously developing innovative solutions for its customers and industry challenges.
Our passion for research and development has led to the creation of a network called Global WorkPlace Innovation (GWi), with the aim to:
- Drive INNOVATION and thought leadership in workplace solutions, globally
- Support customers needs and deliver advanced SOLUTIONS in diverse business environments
- Challenge the status quo, leading change and delivering ADDED VALUE through innovation excellence
Our workplace innovation programme is a centre of research excellence that works alongside customers’ accounts, our business, our partners and the research community.
- Our investigations into the future of the workplace in order to identify challenges and trends, as well as design visual scenarios for the workplace of the future.
- Our annual investigations into flexible working and mobility have informed our workplace solutions.
- Our workplace innovation roadmapping analysis aims to understand factors and mega-trends affecting workplace and their impact on the transformation of working environments.
- Our Visual Living Lab is an advanced solution to collect real-time occupancy data, using RFID technology and analytical tools.
Guy Holden, Vice President, Johnson Controls, Global WorkPlace Solutions