Integrated real estate and facilities management delivered $4.9 million in operational costs savings in just 6 months.
Regence could save $1.2 million in direct and avoided costs in the first year of the contract by our integrated real estate and facilities management services.
Corporate Real Estate Management
55 branches including 16 serviced offices were located, acquired and fitted out for Remploy.
Quest Staffing Solutions (pdf)
New workplace initiative develops modern, comfortable and productive workplaces for Quest.
Intelligent building technologies key to US
$8 million savings and increased reliability of data center operations.
Facilities management plan for KeyBank results in more than $1.4 million in annual energy and operational savings & LEED Platinum certification.
Johnson Controls Lucenec (pdf)
New foam plant was designed and built. It was completed on schedule and 4 per cent under budget.
Energy & Sustainability
Empire State Building (pdf)
Retrofitting an icon to make it more than
38 percent more energy-efficient.
British American Tobacco (pdf)
Cuts in emissions, energy savings, reduced fuel bills and the elimination of dry cycling helped to increase the life expectancy of the plant.
Industry Awards and Recognitions
- 2012 Partners Across Borders Award for partnership with Agilent Technologies - EuroFM
- 2012 TFM (Today's Facility Manager) Readers' Choice Awards for Panoptix™ building efficiency solution
- 2011 Special Recognition Service Award - Cisco
- 2010 Scorecard Excellence Award - Actuate
- Industry Excellence Award - CoreNet Global
- SAM's (Sustainable Asset Management) annual Sustainability Yearbook 2012 (page 61); Johnson Controls press release
- Environmental stewardship - Black Book of Outsourcing (pdf)
- Carbon Disclosure indexes (press release)
- Johnson Controls listed on the World's Most Innovative Companies - Forbes
- No. 10 Global Outsourcing 100, 2013 - IAOP
- One of the World's Most Ethical Companies 2013
- Johnson Controls leader listed in ‘Powerhouse 25’ - IAOP
- No. 14 in 100 Best Corporate Citizens - Corporate Responsibility Magazine 2013
- No. 251 Global Fortune 500, 2012