Commercial HVAC Service: Responsive. Intelligent. Results.
Experience unmatched commercial HVAC service delivered by highly skilled, factory-trained, safety-minded technicians who help optimize operations of the facilities we work with, creating productive and safe environments for the people and processes within.
Whether repairs, maintenance, rental cooling or other commercial HVAC services, Johnson Controls can help you achieve your facility and business goals.
Commercial HVAC & chiller maintenance tailored to your needs
No two facilities have the same commercial HVAC maintenance needs. A customized service plan, with a combination of reactive, planned and predictive maintenance strategies, maximizes your return and minimizes your risk.
Keep your chillers, controls and commercial HVAC equipment performing at peak levels with a planned service program tailored around your exact building performance requirements and business needs.
Johnson Controls commercial HVAC maintenance solutions cover:
- Air-cooled chillers
- Water-cooled chillers
- Absorption chillers
- Specialty drive chillers
Building automation systems & controls maintenance
- Equipment and supervisory controllers
- Operator workstations and servers
- Thermostats and other field devices
- Pneumatic systems
Commercial HVAC mechanical equipment maintenance
- Air handling units and coils
- Rooftop units
- Condensing units and condensers
- Terminal units
- Cooling towers
- Variable frequency drives
- Boilers, furnaces and infrared heaters
- Fans, pumps and motors
- General mechanical equipment
- And many more…
Benefit from the five values of planned maintenance:
- Identify energy savings opportunities
- Reduce future repair costs
- Extend asset life
- Ensure productive environments
- Improve environmental health and safety