Series 10 Single Packaged HVAC Units
Out-Of-The-Box Energy Efficient HVAC Equipment
Series 10 single packaged HVAC units from Johnson Controls offer energy efficiency ratings up to 11.5 EER, delivering your building the highest energy cost savings of any HVAC equipment of its kind.
As well as being energy efficient, Series 10 HVAC units are also remarkably easy to install. A single cabinet size and common footprint make it easy to install on a curb, slab, or structural steel, while a rigid perimeter base rail allows 3-way forklift access.
We also equip Series 10 HVAC equipment with overhead rigging to simplify the installation process when it arrives to you.
Each of these units is then wired, piped, charged and tested before delivery.
Series 10 HVAC Units offer:
- HFC-410A Refrigerant for environmentally responsible operation
- Cooling capacity: 3 - 12 ½ tons
- Rated up to 11.5 EER/80% SSE
- Meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 Energy Standards
- Factory-packaged controls for easy set-up and programming
- Foil-faced insulation for improved IAQ
- Two compressors and independent refrigeration circuits ensure reliability
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers