Series 100 Outdoor Single Packaged HVAC Units
HVAC Units Deliver Energy-Saving Performance
Johnson Controls recognizes that large, outdoor single packaged HVAC units can have a significant impact on a facility’s energy bill. For that reason, Series 100 units have been designed to address the economic concerns of facility owners and designers.
They are the first single packaged HVAC units in this capacity range that meet ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards. High-efficiency scroll compressors, multiple-step capacity control, and fully modulating gas heat deliver superior energy performance and better comfort. The microprocessor control center ensures the proper quantity of ventilation air, eliminating the cost of conditioning excess air.
High-efficiency motors can reduce supply-fan energy consumption. An airside economizer enables compressor-free cooling when outdoor air is cool and dry. Variable-speed drives can slash fan-energy costs as much as 40% compared to the inlet-guide vanes found on some competitive units.
The Series 100 offers:
- Cooling capacities: 50 to 130 tons
- Meet or exceed ASHRAE 90.1 energy standards
- Factory-mounted controls for easy set-up and programming
- Double-wall construction and double-sloped drain pan enhance IAQ
- Footprint as much as 20% smaller than competitive units
- Single-point power connection reduces field wiring costs
- Energy-saving performance