- Products & Systems
- Services & Solutions
- Case Studies
- Connect With Us
|►||HVAC Systems & Solutions|
|•||Extended Digital Controller|
|•||Field Equipment Controllers|
|•||LN Series Controllers|
|•||NCM Supervisory Controller|
|•||Network Automation Engines (NAE)|
|•||Network Control Engine|
|•||Network Integration Engine (NIE)|
|•||Variable Air Volume Modular Assembly|
|•||Wireless Building Technologies|
|•||Enterprise Energy Optimization|
|•||BAS Support Service|
|►||Technical Building Services|
|►||Security & Fire|
Network Control Engine
The METASYS® Network Control Engine (NCE) combines an IP based supervisory controller with an adaptive, self tuning DDC controller.
- Communicates using commonly accepted IT standards at the automation and enterprise level
- Web-browser based user interface allows access from any supported Web browser
- Supports up to 32 field controllers on an N2 bus, LonWorks network or BACnet MS/TP bus
- Combines functionality of a DDC and network supervisory controller
- Tested by the BACnet Testing Lab and certified as a BACnet Building Controller
The NCE offers a Web-based user interface and expansion capability for BACnet, LonWorks or N2 Open devices. It is the ideal solution for control and monitoring of critical building systems such as laboratories and central plants. You can install the NCE on your existing IT infrastructure, using standard communication services for reliable performance. And it allows you to access, monitor and control the NCE from a supported Web browser.
With its expandable I/O point capacity, you can connect multiple Input/Output Modules, network sensors and variable speed drives to the NCE for greater control flexibility and a consolidated network.
Facility managers of the future will be astonished when they discover that building systems were not always seamlessly integrated into a single enterprise-wide information technology network.