- Products & Systems
- Services & Solutions
- Case Studies
- Connect With Us
Products and Systems
Services & Solutions
Connect With Us
Efficiency Now Newsletter
|▼||HVAC Systems & Solutions|
|•||Air Handling Units|
|•||YORK® Chiller Products|
|•||Air-Cooled Scroll Chillers|
|•||YCWL Water-Cooled Scroll Chiller|
|•||YORK® Chiller Applications|
|•||YORK® Industry Solutions|
|•||Condensing Units & Air-Cooled|
|•||HVAC Design Software|
|•||Indoor Packaged Equipment|
|•||Outdoor Packaged Equipment|
|•||Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems|
|•||HVAC Products & Controls|
|•||HVAC Parts Centers|
|•||Central Plant Optimization™|
|•||Commercial HVAC Systems & Products|
|•||HVAC Enhancement Products|
|•||Modular Central Utility Plants|
|•||Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling & Storage|
|►||Security & Fire Safety Solutions|
|►||Technical Building Services|
YK Water-Cooled Centrifugal Chiller
250-3,000 TR (880-10,550 kW)
YORK® YK water-cooled centrifugal chillers are the flagship centrifugal YORK® design. The YK can utilize variable speed drive technology to deliver outstanding performance. The industrial design of the YK yields a reliable, long lasting operation for a variety of installations and applications.
Watch a video on OptiSpeed Variable Speed Drive
- Environmental Responsibility – HFC-134a refrigerant has zero ozone-depletion potential and low total global-warming potential.
- Real-World Efficiency – Designed for maximum efficiency in the real world, where 99% of the cooling season is spent at off-design conditions.
- Unsurpassed Energy Savings – With the OptiSpeed™ Drive, energy consumption can be as low as .20 kW/TR, reducing annual energy costs by as much as 30%.
- Earn LEED® Points – Earn credits for Energy and Atmosphere (EAc1) and for Enhanced Refrigerant Management (EAc4).
- Improve Sustainability – Falling-film evaporator reduces refrigerant charge up to 40%. The heat-recovery option available in units up to 2,800 (TR 7,000 kW) can provide 1,200 to 40,000 MBH of heat.
- Easy Operation – The OptiView™ Control Center ensures optimum performance and easy operation.
- Protects Temperature-Sensitive Applications – In the event of a power failure, chillers equipped with the Quick Start feature can restart in as little as 25 seconds after emergency power is established.
- Superior Certification- The YK chiller meets OSHPD and IBC seismic requirements.
- YK Sales Guide (PDF)
- YK Heat Recovery Sales Guide (PDF)
- OptiSpeed Variable Speed Drive Sales Guide (PDF)
- OptiSound Sales Guide (PDF)
- Quick Start Sales Guide (PDF)
- Seismic Certified Chillers Sales Guide (PDF)