If your internal space is limited, rooftop HVAC units maintain temperature control without an intrusive footprint inside your building. Johnson Controls’ Series 5 units are flexible products that can be installed in a range of locations for a variety of applications.
Series 5 HVAC units can not only be curb mounted on a roof, but also adapted for slab mounting at ground level and for setting on steel beams above a finished roof. This flexibility makes installing your HVAC equipment quicker and easier, putting green credentials and energy efficient cooling within the reach of every single building.
The Series 5 product range includes:
- Cooling only
- Cooling with gas heat
- Cooling with electric heat
Every Series 5 HVAC unit can be tailored to your specific applications with a wide variety of field-installed accessories. We also pipe, wire, charge and test every unit at the factory to simplify the installation upon arrival.
Series 5 HVAC units also offer:
- HFC-410A Refrigerant for environmentally responsible operation
- Cooling efficiency is 13 SEER and heating efficiency is 80% SSE
- Cooling capacity: 3 to 5 tons
- Heating capacity: 40 to 80 MBH output
- Easy and low cost installation
- Cooling only or cooling with gas or electric heat
To find out more about improving efficiency with Series 5 rooftop HVAC units and other HVAC equipment, contact Johnson Controls.