- Products & Systems
- Services & Solutions
- Case Studies
- Connect With Us
|▼||HVAC Systems & Solutions|
|•||HVAC Products & Controls|
|•||Valve & Damper Actuators|
|•||Air Control Products|
|•||HVAC Sensors & Control Sensors|
|•||HVAC Valves & Ball Valves|
|•||Variable Speed Drives|
|•||HVAC Control Panels|
|•||Current Sensors & Transducers|
|•||Central Plant Optimization™|
|•||Commercial HVAC Systems & Products|
|•||HVAC Enhancement Products|
|•||Modular Central Utility Plants|
|•||Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling & Storage|
|►||Technical Building Services|
|►||Security & Fire|
HVAC Controls Products
Regardless of whether you work on a commercial building, school or a hospital, HVAC controls from Johnson Controls can help you maintain a comfortable indoor environment. Our extensive line of controls are designed specifically to simplify the optimization of your HVAC’s performance. All of our controls are field and lab-tested for reliability, durability and efficiency, meaning they’re built to last. Plus, you can count on our engineering expertise to provide quick and relatively-simple installation when needed.
Our HVAC Controls:
- Actuators – Get the actuator range you need -- from 35 to 560 lb.-in. of torque -- with a choice of direct mount electric, remote mount electric, spring return, non-spring return and pneumatic.
- Air Control Products – Have your control dampers custom-built to meet your application. Options include low-leakage, industrial, balancing, safety and backdraft.
- Control Panels – Protect your building management system with our line of control panels. Our preassembled solutions will help you streamline your installation process.
- Control Sensors – Get reliability, accuracy and energy efficiency every time you install one of our control sensors. Choose from humidity, temperature, pressure, occupancy and carbon dioxide sensors.
- Current Sensors & Transducers – Easily monitor current loads on pumps, fans, blowers, heating coils and lighting with our current switch devices and current transducer devices.
- Thermostats – Enjoy energy savings with our line of thermostats. Provide the ideal solution for single- and multi-stage applications with our programmable thermostats.
- Valves – Get reliable, leak-proof performance from our control valves that range from ½ inch to 20 inches. These valves have the flexibility to fit many applications, including unit ventilators, VAV boxes and chillers.
- Variable Speed Drives – Lower your operating costs with our energy-saving variable speed drives. Each one is equipped with a patented algorithm that provides 2-10% energy savings.
Looking for a Specific Product?
If you’re looking for a specific product or SKU, click the button below to leave us a note and our team will help you find exactly what you’re looking for.