- Products & Systems
- Services & Solutions
- Case Studies
- Connect With Us
|▼||HVAC Systems & Solutions|
|•||HVAC Controls Products|
|•||Valve & Damper Actuators|
|•||Electric Spring Return|
|•||Electric Non-Spring Return|
|•||Direct Mount Accessories|
|•||Electric Remote Mount|
|•||Remote Mount Accessories|
|•||Air Control Products|
|•||HVAC Sensors & Control Sensors|
|•||HVAC Valves & Ball Valves|
|•||Variable Speed Drives|
|•||HVAC Control Panels|
|•||Current Sensors & Transducers|
|•||HVAC Parts Centers|
|•||Central Plant Optimization™|
|•||Commercial HVAC Systems & Products|
|•||HVAC Enhancement Products|
|•||Modular Central Utility Plants|
|•||Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling & Storage|
|►||Security & Fire Safety Solutions|
|►||Technical Building Services|
Valve & Damper Actuators
Valve and Damper Actuator Products
With millions of actuators already shipped around the world, Johnson Controls has a well-established reputation for helping organizations get the products that they need. Every actuator is manufactured to the highest standards, and tailored to specific applications as required.
From valve to damper actuators, no other company can offer you the variety and flexibility of Johnson Controls.
Our actuators range from 35 to 560 lb.-in. of torque, with a choice of direct mount electric, remote mount electric, spring return, non-spring return and pneumatic. We even offer low voltage, available on specific models.
To help you get your product installed quickly and efficiently, we offer consistent designs and operating features across our entire range. Once you know how to install one Johnson Controls actuator, you’ll know how to handle the rest.
Johnson Controls offers thousands of these products with built-in features to give you greater control without the need for add-ons.
Why Choose Actuators From Johnson Controls?
As a specialist supplier, it is easy to see why millions of HVAC systems are better off with Johnson Controls’ actuators:
- We are a single-source provider for electric damper and valve actuator products.
- We offer convenient built-in features to give you greater control – without field add-ons.
- Johnson Controls is ISO-9000 certified to guarantee high quality and reliability.
- We offer a five-year limited warranty on all M9000 actuators and actuator accessories
- Locate your nearest Johnson Controls distributor.
- Contact the Johnson Controls Product Sales Operations Team at 1-800-275-5676.
- Contact the Johnson Controls Parts Team at 1-800-482-2778.
Selection Guide Summary (PDF)