Service & Maintenance
As a building manager, you’re faced with the challenge of keeping your facilities and their mission-critical equipment up and running every day. There’s little room for error; equipment downtime must be minimized while repair costs have to be kept in check. On top of that, you’re responsible for reducing energy expenses, improving facility value and getting the most from your equipment investments.
As a world-class building technology partner, Johnson Controls' service specialists can develop a maintenance program to extend the life of your assets, reduce your operational costs, and help you achieve your business’ goals. All of our services are performed by highly skilled, factory-trained technicians who specialize in specific types of equipment, allowing them to create safer, more productive environments for the people and processes inside your building.
Our Service Options
Planned Service – Identify energy saving opportunities, reduce future repair costs and ensure a productive working environment.
In addition to our core maintenance offerings, we provide additional planned service options to meet your facility's specific requirements. These include:
- Premium Coverage - Don’t worry about unpredictable maintenance and repair costs, or the hassle of getting them approved. Pay a fixed cost and your agreement will allow Johnson Controls to do the rest.
- Predictive Services - Have our dedicated team use advanced diagnostic technology to identify and ward off potential issues before they arise.
- Remote Monitoring & Operations - Let our team of service experts watch over your critical building operations when you’re not there.
- Connected Chillers - Allow local, regional and global experts to monitor and troubleshoot your chiller anytime, anywhere.
- Repair Services - When something goes wrong with your equipment, let us help you make it right.
- Turnkey, Upgrade, Retrofit & Replacement - Let Johnson Controls be your one-stop shop for equipment upgrades and replacements.
Talk to the Service Experts
To learn more about our range of service and maintenance offerings, or to speak with a Service Expert, please submit an online inquiry or contact your local branch.