Wired and Wireless Infrastructure
Continuous Connectivity, Anywhere, Anytime
Your building’s network infrastructure is the backbone of your organization.
It must run your solution bundles and disseminate information, anytime, anywhere, within your enterprise.
Johnson Controls will work with you to determine the best solution that not only optimizes your existing infrastructure, but also considers the long-term needs of your business.
Why choose a wireless LAN?
- When it is costly, inconvenient, or impossible to lay cables
- To connect the networks in two buildings separated by a physical, legal, or financial obstacle
- When building codes prohibit the use of wiring (in historical buildings, for example)
- To increase productivity among mobile employees
- To provide easy access to the Internet
Why chose a wired LAN?
- When initial cost is a concern
- When you must have low interference
- To accommodate a high level of security
- Because wired LANs are historically dependable
In-Building Cellular Infrastructures
This coverage solution brings the outdoor signal inside - ensuring your wireless devices work reliably indoors where they are used most often.