Johnson Controls Technology Contracting™
Building with purpose
When your design decisions support your building and business objectives before you start any major building construction, your technology investment will pay off and your buildings will work smarter. We call that Technology Contracting, you’ll call it outcomes achieved.
Play video to see how Technology Contracting creates smarter buildings and better outcomes
We've been in the business of building efficiency for 125 years. We know how frustrating it can be to manage multiple, duplicate, discrete systems under various vendors, contracts and proprietary protocols - especially in today's ever-changing technology landscape. Johnson Controls Technology Contracting eliminates that anxiety and frustration.
With Technology Contracting, we serve as our customer’s single point of contact through all phases of a major construction event.
Johnson Controls will partner with you to:
- Provide a single source of responsibility
- Balance first and lifecycle costs
- Eliminate system and infrastructure duplication
- Converge individual systems into a technology solution
- Guide implementation to maximize efficiency & cost effectiveness
The result? Smarter, more connected environments where a building’s crucial systems cooperate to make a building a serve its purpose…better. No matter what kind of building you need.
- Camana Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Houghton-Portage Township Schools, Houghton, Michigan
- Shanghai World Financial Center, Pudong Shanghai, China
- State of Missouri