Construction ServicesJohnson Controls provides a single point of responsibility during construction.
When you're ready to break ground, let Johnson Controls simplify the construction process.
We'll assign a single point of responsibility to manage your project. The Johnson Controls® Technology Contracting™ approach is designed to deliver a more efficient, effective contstruction process, and includes:
- Management of all technology subcontractors
- Preparation and management of master technology construction schedules
- RFI management for all technology systems
- Management of all technology walk-thru, pre-punch and final inspections and corrections
- Provide a payment/performance bond for the entire technology scope
Ave Maria University, Florida
Industry best practice places Ave Maria University among world’s most technologically advanced.
Mountain States Health Alliance, Tennessee
Mountain States Health Alliance, Tennessee Installation of system-wide wireless infrastructure enhances patient and family experience in hospital ICU.
Technology Contracting Overview Brochure