Post Closeout and Post Construction Services
Johnson Controls provides a single point of responsibility during turnover and acceptance of the construction project.
Did you know that 75% of the lifecycle costs of a facility are incurred in the operation and maintenance of a facility after it’s built? So when you’re preparing for the turnover and acceptance of your construction project, you need to know it’s in good hands.
Johnson Controls provides a single point of responsibility for the commissioning, optimization - and even long-term operation - of all the technology systems in a facility.
Through Johnson Controls® Technology Contracting™ approach, we offer:
- Start-up and commissioning coordination
- Management and scheduling of commissioning plans and tests
- Preparation and management of composite technology as-built package
- Owner training coordination and scheduling
- Single point of contact through warranty
- Preparation of post construction agreements