Johnson Controls Building Efficiency – Our Vision
Creating Green, Energy Efficiency Buildings
On October 24, Building Efficiency held our annual Supplier Expectations Meeting in Milwaukee, WI.
This was a well attended event by many of our key suppliers. Unfortunately space limitations at the venue meant that not all suppliers could attend. Our suppliers are an important part of our success and communicating our expectations is the first step in ensuring alignment to the goals we expect to achieve with our suppliers' support and engagement.
Linked to this site are key materials reviewed at the Oct. 24, 2012 Supplier Expectations Meeting. Please reference these materials and cascade as needed throughout your organizations.
Also, on Oct. 24 we recognized our top performing suppliers from 2012 with Supplier Excellence Awards.
Congratulations to the following suppliers who earned recognition:
- E.I. Dupont de Nemours, Leadership award for Sustainability
- Electronic Global Alternative Distribution, Leadership award for Innovation
- Magic Workforce Solutions, Leadership award for Continuous Improvement
- Veolia, Leadership award for Global Growth
- Kone, Leadership award for Customer Satisfaction and award for Excellence in Execution
- Voss Lighting, Leadership award for Customer Satisfaction
- Westfalen, Leadership award for Customer Satisfaction
- Delgado Electric, Leadership award for Shareholder Value
- Atlas Steel, Leadership award for Quality and Excellence in Execution award.
- Pratt Industries, Excellence in Execution award
- Daisho Microline Ltd, Excellence in Execution award
- Morrison Products, Excellence in Execution award
- Wescon, Excellence in Execution award
- Rentokil, Excellence in Execution award
- Able Building Maintenance, Excellence in Execution award
- SBM, Excellence in Execution award
VP Global Purchasing & Supply Chain, BE
VP Global Purchasing & Interiors, AE
Group VP Purchasing, AE
VP Global Purchasing, AE
VP Procurement, PS