We don’t just talk about sustainability at Johnson Controls. As the following prestigious awards show, we do what we say we will do — year after year. We are proud and honored to be named in these awards and indexes for our commitment to sustainability:
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, in the top 25 since 2006
- Calvert Responsible Index, a benchmark of large, U.S.-based socially responsible companies, by Calvert Investments, since February 2009.
- Corporate Knights and As You Sow, Carbon Clean 200, since 2016
- CDP Climate Change Leadership List, 2017, CDP A-List, 2016
- Global Compact 100 Index, representative group of Global Compact companies selected based on their adherence to the Global Compact’s Ten Principles as well as evidence of executive leadership commitment and consistent base-line profitability, United Nations, since 2013.
- 2017 Finalist for “The Circulars” award granted by Accenture
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index, DJSI North America, twelve times since 2005
- Energy Star, Energy Star Most Efficient
- Euronext Vigeo Eiris World 120 and U.S. 50
- FTSE Environmental Opportunities 100 Index
- KLD 400 Social Index
- Maplecroft Climate Innovation Indexes, Maplecroft, since 2010.
- MSCI Global Climate Index and other Socially Responsible Indexes, since 2002
- NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability 50 Index, since 2009.
- Newsweek Green Rankings — Newsweek magazine, since 2009.
- oekom Corporate Rating Prime status
- Alliance to Save Energy: Star of Energy Efficiency Chairman’s Award, 2016
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Magazine, eleven times since 2007.
Supplier Diversity Awards
Awards for our Diversity and Inclusion