We don’t just talk about sustainability at Johnson Controls. As the following prestigious awards show, we do what we say we will do — year after year. We are proud and honored to be named in these awards and indexes for our commitment to sustainability:
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, since 2006
- Calvert Social Index, a benchmark of large, U.S.-based socially responsible companies, by Calvert Investments, since February 2009.
- Corporate Knights and As You Sow, Carbon Clean 200, #3 in 2016
- Founding member CDP Supply Chain. CDP A-List, 2016
- Ethibel Sustainability Index — Excellence Global — since 2013
- Global 100: Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, Corporate Knights, “The Magazine for Clean Capitalism,” since 2010.
- Global Compact 100 Index, representative group of Global Compact companies selected based on their adherence to the Global Compact’s Ten Principles as well as evidence of executive leadership commitment and consistent base-line profitability, United Nations, since 2013.
- Maplecroft Climate Innovation Indexes, Maplecroft, since 2010.
- MSCI Global Climate Index, since 2002
- NASDAQ OMX CRD Global Sustainability 50 Index, since 2009.
- Newsweek Green Rankings — Newsweek magazine, since 2009.
- Russell 3000 Index: Environmental Management Leader, since 2014
- Alliance to Save Energy: Star of Energy Efficiency Chairman’s Award, 2016
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Magazine, since 2007.