Integrity is at the center of all we do, and it drives our continued success. We recognize that no matter where we operate, we hold ourselves accountable for conducting business in the right way. Toward that end,
- Our Ethics Policy provides clear principles and expectations for ethical behavior and compliance with our policies.
- This policy also provides a foundation for our anti-corruption and compliance programs, community involvement, environmental stewardship and other initiatives.
- Every year, tens of thousands of employees complete online and in-person ethics and compliance training.
- Our Human Rights & Sustainability Policy reaffirms our commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. Johnson Controls was an early signatory of the United Nations Global Compact and is committed to its Ten Principles.
- We are committed to continued compliance with the Securities and Exchange Commission regulations relating to “conflict minerals” and to responsible sourcing throughout our supply chain.