The Multi-Port Change-Over Box (COB) is engineered to be the workhorse in a heat recovery system as it redirects refrigerant vapor to the desired zone. Connects up to 6 branches and a total of up to 216 indoor units.
- Built-in simplicity since vapor is switched instead of liquid, therefore no condensate is produced which means fewer valves are required.
- Thirty-two electronically controlled valves, and a fully insulated valve housing minimizes noise.
- Increased reliability since fine mesh strainers protect the valves.
- Low-noise valve operation means quieter operation and no need to place the changeover box in a remote location.
- Reliable performance because change-over box continually operates even if one indoor unit on a circuit malfunctions. The valves work according to the demand of each zone.
- Easy service access to valves with a simplified design.
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Equipment