Heat pump units can either heat or cool spaces. YORK VRF Low Ambient Heat Pump units offer an extended operating temperature range: outdoor ambient temperature as low as 14° F (-10° C) in the cooling mode and as low as -13° F (-25° C) in the heating mode.
- Long refrigerant piping lengths – up to 3,281 feet total pipe run
- Advanced defrost cycle operation in the heating mode
- Able to operate up to 64 indoor units on a single piping network
- Power-saving demand control for reduced peak load and energy savingsAutomatic judgement system for Refrigerant Amount to verify refrigerant charge is correct.
- Diagnostics and malfunction codes available at push of a control panel button
Contact Us For More Information on HVAC Equipment