Packaged Refrigeration Systems for Critical Process Needs
Skid systems from YORK® Process Systems are designed for easy maintenance access to minimize issues in the field, and they are factory packaged to save you time and money. Each plant-on-a-skid is simple to install and commission.
Our skidded systems provide sustainable solutions including low-temperature plants, open cycle compression drivelines and auxiliary equipment.
All assembly, piping and wiring of the components for our skidded systems is done in a controlled environment to maintain quality.
- Heavy-duty refrigeration or process plants with screw or centrifugal compressors for ammonia, halocarbons, hydrocarbons, CO2 and mixed gases.
- Refrigeration and process systems for the treatment and storage of natural gas, chlorine liquefaction, and gas condensation.
- Gas compression systems for fuel gas, overheads, gas gathering, and boil-off.
- Low-temperature refrigeration plants using cascade or compound pre-assembled units.
- Painted with epoxy/polyurethane to withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
- Testing of completed assembly in an ISO 9001 facility.
Contact Us For More Information on Refrigeration