Transcendental Coalescence in the Age of IoT and Analytics
In our previous white paper, “IoT & Big Data - Transforming Green Buildings into Smart Ones,” we talked about the following:
- How the Internet of Things (IoT), combined with ubiquitous computing, provides enormous data and information.
- Data now is used to forecast, predict, and optimize operations and needs.
- The concept of device autonomy (i.e. self-aware, self-regulated and optimized transformations).
In this white paper, we would like to introduce this concept to a more generic business environment (a smart city) and reflect on the following:
- A use case (value creation and capture) based approach for a complex business landscape.
- User-centric needs and interactions.