Building Technologies & Solutions
Global Routing Guide
General Instructions – North America
- For any shipment weighing under 150 lbs, ship with the preferred parcel carrier using the appropriate account number.
- If you do not know the account number; please contact the appropriate Business Unit directly. See Logistics Contacts link above if needed.
- For any shipment weighing over 150 lbs, please refer to the appropriate Routing Guide
Bill of Lading Instructions and Requirements
- All Bills of Lading / Air Waybills must include the following items:
- Purchase order number
- Part number
- Proper description of parts
- Number of skids
- Weight and dimensions of each skid
- Full address of origin and destination
Freight Billing Instructions - North America
- Unless otherwise instructed by Johnson Controls Logistics or Purchasing contact, shipments will move on a 'Freight Collect' or 'Third Party Collect' basis.
- For all shipments, the BILL-TO field of every Bill of Lading / Air Waybill must read:
(Insert Business Unit Name) / Johnson Controls
c/o Trans International
N93 W16288 Megal Dr
Menomonee Falls WI 53051