Advanced, Secure, and Personalized Biometric Security Solutions
Our biometric access control systems deliver unobtrusive, personalized security for your building, facility, or campus. We use sophisticated biometrics identification scanners and door locks to recognize fingerprints, irises, or faces, and more, eliminating the need for access control cards and keypad codes. With biometrics technology, we help you deploy advanced security solutions for access control.
State-of-the-art biometrics technology drives our most sophisticated access control solutions.
Biometric data cannot be shared or copied, so your facility benefits from heightened security.
Biometrics solutions can be easily integrated into an existing access control system.
Low Cost and High Security
Highly restrictive environments or facilities with rigorous compliance requirements demand particularly robust access control and security systems. Biometrics technologies use body measurements and physical attributes to find a person’s unique identifying features (typically fingerprints, retina scans, or facial scans) to make a positive ID. Our biometrics-based access control solutions deliver multiple benefits.
- Securely restrict access to sensitive operations, perimeters, and assets
- Eliminates keycard and password sharing
- Identity authentication based on physical attributes
- Integrates with existing access control systems
- Easy to manage and administer on an individual user basis
- An access control solution that is compliant with certain federal requirements